- Thu, May 13Pelorus Trust Sports HouseMay 13, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PMPelorus Trust Sports House, 93 Hutt Park Road, Moera, Lower Hutt 5010, New ZealandLearn how unsafe people can exploit their professional positions and organisations. Explore safeguarding strategies that can help to prevent exploitation. You will also receive a complimentary copy of our Safeguarding Toolkit Resource.
- Wed, May 26Online - Virtual Classroom
- Thu, Jun 17Royal Oak Bowls
- Thu, Jun 24Online - Webinar
- Tue, Jun 29Online - Virtual ClassroomJun 29, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PMOnline - Virtual ClassroomJoin us and explore how to include children in your safeguarding culture. Ensuring children/young people have a voice and are empowered to use that voice can support creating a 'say something' culture, which helps prevent and break any walls of silence.
- Tue, Jun 29Online - Virtual ClassroomJun 29, 1:30 PM – 4:00 PMOnline - Virtual ClassroomNo organisation working with children and young people can be immune to the risks of receiving safeguarding or child abuse concern or allegation against a staff member. Join us to explore allegations against staff and best practice when responding to any received allegations.
- Time is TBDOnline - Virtual ClassroomTime is TBDOnline - Virtual ClassroomThe Trilogy of Risk (aka the 'Toxic Trio') relates to a cooking pot of risk, with the ingredients being - Family Violence, Parental Substance Misuse and Parental Mental Illness. Learners will explore the potential impact on a child/young people living in families where the trilogy may be a feature.