Child Protection for Governance and Leadership
Time & Location
About the Event
Ultimately whether an organisation is a Safer Organisation reflecting child safe practice sits with its Governance and Leadership. However, unlike many other Governance and Leadership responsibilities, identifying the key safeguarding and child protection role and responsibilities Governance and Leadership hold can be tricky.
This class coaches learners through the core requirements of being a Safer Organisation and how these requirements relate to those in Governance and Leadership roles.
In this engaging and informative, 2hr online class, we guide you through the key knowledge and skills needed to support you in:
- Identifying Governance and Leadership safeguarding roles and responsibilities.
- Exploring organisational safeguarding risks for children/young people, staff and your organisation.
- Stating common barriers and challenges organisations can face in meeting and maintaining a safer organisation.
- Adopting practical strategies to help take learning forward and inform ongoing safe practice.
Who is this class for?
This class is suitable for all organisations serving children and young people. This learning is likely to be of most interest for those professionals in Governance and Leadership Positions.
Upon completion, all Learners will receive their Personal Certificate of Attendance. To help further evidence Continued Professional Development, all our certificates quote the course time (2 hours) and the course aim and learning objectives.
If your organisation would like to register a few staff for this course and would prefer to receive an invoice, we can arrange that for you. Please contact us on 022 394 0619 or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange group registrations.
- Safeguarding for Governance$40$400$0